Monday 10 December 2012


The Time Is Now… The Place Is Malaysia

Lang Tengah Island, Terengganu
Malaysia is a beautiful country that’s fast becoming one of the most fascinating second homes in South East Asia!
It has a real opportunity to become a preferred destination for people wanting to retire in Asia because English is widely spoken, the weather is attractive to many people, the cost of living is relatively low and the people are very warm and hospitable.


My name is Bill Ooi. I was born and have lived in Malaysia for over 33 years of my life. 
However I have had the privilege to travel and at the same time, live in many countries around the world. 
Bias you may say, but I have no hesitation in recommending Malaysia as a place to live and retire happily.


Tea Plantation, Cameron Highlands
I have started this blogsite to offer you information about the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme. It was launched by the Malaysian government and offers a renewable, ten-year, multiple entry visa for qualified applicants who would like to come and live here or spend extended periods in the country.

This MM2H programme is one of the most attractive long term stay visa programmes in Asia and there are many reasons why Malaysia is an excellent choice to retire or spend extended periods here.

This blogsite offers information about the programme and the country.
If you may still have questions after going through this blog, please take advantage of our free Help Desk by emailing me at 
provenconsultancy@gmail.com
KL Night Skyline
And if you do eventually decide to apply for a visa, I would be happy to assist you with your application as I represent an approved MM2H agency in Malaysia.

We work closely with the authorities in Malaysia to assist candidates in successfully obtaining their MM2H Visa Approval hassle free and in a professional manner.

You can be assured of my commitment in providing any potential candidates my best professional service as I have successfully assisted many applicants from various countries such as United Kingdom, America,  Australia, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia,  etc.


Island Resort In Sabah
I am committed in giving you the following services:-

1) Consultations on matters related to MM2H applications.

2) Quick MM2H Assessment - the fastest way to check your MM2H eligibility.


3) No non-refundable processing fee.


4) 100% Guaranteed MM2H Approval OR we will refund full fee received.


5) No hidden fee charges.


6) Our MM2H Agent Appointment Form details our scope of services and acts as a written agreement for both parties.


7) No deposit for Personal Bond fee.


8) Privacy Statement: All documents & information submitted to us shall be kept strictly confidential and be used for MM2H application purpose only


Please feel free to drop me a line at provenconsultancy@gmail.com
Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment